A unisex fragrance inspired by the mist of Southern California's orchards and valleys. This fragrance has a fresh start with top notes of bergamot, lemon and ocean mist. Jasmine leaf accord at the heart are balanced with notes of Canadian Fir and pine needles. Cypress tree and driftwood enhances the signature with hints of sheer musk.
- Valley Mist can be mixed and used with other Baxter of California fragranced products to create complimentary scents.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Ocean Mist
Middle Notes: Canadian Fir Needle, Pine Needles, Jasmine Leaf
Base Notes: Cypress Tree, Driftwood, Sheer Musk
- Apply on clean, dry skin
- Target the key pulse points, such as your inner wrist and your neck
- Do not spray the parfum into the air and walk through it
- Do not rub the parfum into your skin after you apply
- 2-4 sprays is ideal as you do not want to overly fragrance
- Ideal length is 3-6 inches away from your skin when spraying